Friday, September 25, 2009

Presentation Complete!

Well after a ton of research hours and endless nitpicking my presentation its over! I think that my delivery was pretty good as I really did remember a lot, however I thin kI leaned on my notes anyways. Realized about 1/2 way through that I think my crowd was bored so either need more interaction, or, need to have more amusing slides. I still was not 100% sure about the content of my presentation, but to fit time, I had to chop a LOT out.

Now.. onto the next presentation


EDIT- I have added the slides

3 comments:

  1. Larry,
    I know I certainly wasn't bored listening to your presentation last night. Your delivery was EXCELLENT! Very interesting topic--I had never heard of the term 'crowdsourcing' before. I'm sure you will receive an 'A' on in. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I Enjoyed your oovoo one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very nice.
    Wish to see much more like this. thanks for sharing your information.
    windows was unable to complete the format

    ReplyDelete